I was asked this by a client the other day, “Can you make it so my Facebook posts auto-post to Twitter?”
As it turns out I can, and you can too and it’s pretty easy. I know, I know you going asked yourself right now, “But should I?”
Well that will come later in the third of this three part article.
Connecting Facebook with Twitter:
- Log into the Twitter account you want to link. Visit Twitter.com and sign in to that account.
- Open a new browser window.
- Login to Facebook and switch to the Account or Fan Page you want to link.
- Click Edit Profile in the upper right and choose Resources from the list on the left.
- Click the link Link your Page to Twitter.
- Facebook will pop-up a new window, this will install the Facebook application on your Twitter account.
- Click allow, and your done.
East right? Give it a try, and you’ll see that any post you make on that Fan Page or account will post on Twitter with a link sending Twitter uses back to your post on Facebook.
This will remove the app and your posts will no long show up on your Twitter feed.